You need auto insurance...it's the law. Protect yourself and others by getting adequate coverage on all your vehicles.We are happy to help you understand how you can protect your family's financial stability by selecting the right amount of liability coverage, personal injury protection, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage and medical expenses coverage.
In life it is a nessecity to drive, but that doesn't mean you have to break the bank for the priveledge. Ask about our Student and safe driver discounts as well as discounts for multiple vehicles insured. If your car has airbags, anti-theft devices, and/or automatic seat-belts, you could qualify for additional discounts. If an accident does occur, get back on the road fast with towing coverage and rental car reimbursement. Click below for a fre quote.
- Bodily Injury: Provides up to $20,000 per person/$40,000 per accident for medical expenses to anyone injured or killed by your car while driving on Massachusetts public roads.
- Personal Injury Protection: Provides up to $8,000 for lost wages, medical expenses, and replacement services.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection: Pays for losses to you and your passengers if struck by an uninsured or unidentified (hit and run driver). We recommend minimum limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident.
- Property Damage: This covers damage caused by your vehicle to property. We recommend limits of $250,000.
- Optional Bodily Injury: Extends liability protection for injuries to others caused by you anywhere in the United States, its territories or Canada. We recommend limits of $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses for you, your household members and passengers over and above the limits provided under Personal Injury Protection, no matter who caused the accident. We recommend limits of $25,000 per person.
- Collision: Pays for damage to your car, less any applicable deductible, no matter who causes the accident. We recommend that you also purchase the Waiver of Deductible option.
- Limited Collision: Pays for collision damage to your car when you are no more than 50% at fault and the owner of the vehicle is identified
- Comprehensive: Pays for damage or loss of your car, less any applicable deductible, resulting from perils other than collision or upset ( fire, glass breakage, theft, vandalism, striking an animal). This coverage allows up to $15 per day (up to $450) for substitute transportation if your vehicle is stolen until your stolen vehicle is recovered.
- Substitute Transportation: This reimburses you for auto rental expenses while insured auto is being repaired due to a covered loss or if your vehicle is stolen.You may purchase coverage for up to $45.00 per day. Coverage allows for other modes of transportation (taxi, bus, train).
- Towing and Labor: You can purchase up to $100 for towing and emergency repair of your vehicle.
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Motorist: Pays for for bodily to you and your passengers if injured by another vehicle that does not carry adequate limits to pay your medical expenses. We recommend that you consider limits of at least $250,000 per person/$500,000 per accident.
- Safe Driver Insurance Plan Step
- Anti-theft Devices
- Multi-Car Discount
- Low Mileage Discount
- Airbags/Passive Restraint (Automatic Seatbelts)
The information above was provided by the Insurance Information Institute, Inc.